1. What are the paint colors used in your home?
Kitchen: Light Gray by Farrow and Ball
Dining Room: Classic Gray by Benjamin Moore
Living Room: Manchester Tan by Benjamin Moore
Den: Manchester Tan by Benjamin Moore
Master Bath: Cloudy Morning by Color Place/Walmart
Master Bedroom: Classic Gray by Benjamin Moore
Trim: Ultra White by Valspar in semi-gloss
(All paint finishes are in satin, unless otherwise specified)
2. How did you hang your barn door behind the bed in your master bedroom?
We located the studs and then used several heavy duty large 4 inch screws and drilled through the barn wood into the stud to secure the door.
3. When will you have more sets of mini bread boards in your Etsy shop?
I list more bread boards in my shop each Monday morning. If you can't wait that long, please email me and I will do a reserved order for you.
4. Where did you get your wood blinds on your windows?
5. Did you make your Cottage Living inspired ledge and what are the materials used to make it?
1" x 10' x 6' pine board
3 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 8' crown molding
1 1/8" x 1/4" x 8' lattice strip
1" x 6" x 6' pine board for top
5 oil rubbed bronze hooks
6. What is the length of the ledge?
Base: 6 feet
Top: 6 1/2 feet
7. Will you be doing a tutorial on making the ledge in the future?
8. Where did you get the fabric for your pillows on your porch?
Red pillow fabric: Pop Garden Peonies Red
Yellow pillow fabric: Premier Prints Chipper Slub Corn Yellow
Blue fabric: Premier Prints ZigZag Village Blue/Natural
9. Where did you get the kitchen scale on your kitchen counter?
Walmart, several years ago.
10. Where did you get your barn wood?
Hubby purchased a barn at an auction for the contents because the barn was being torn down so he reclaimed the wood.
11. Where did you get the large glass canisters in your kitchen?
Target, they are the 2.5 gallon size.
12. Where did you get the light blue quilt on your bed?
13. Where did you get the large numbers on the white book shelf in your living room?
From an old gas station.
14. Where did you get the large glass hurricanes on your dining room table.
Walmart, on clearance several years ago.
15. What kind of camera do you use?
I use a Nikon d3100 with a 50mm lens. I edit photos in picmonkey.