Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Easter Table Ideas

I love Easter.  It's my favorite holiday and I always start planning for it early.  I have so many cherished Easter memories with my hubby and kids.  Hard to believe how time flies.  This year I wanted to create something fun and special to celebrate Easter and I am thrilled to be able to share it with you.  Yes, I know it isn't even Valentine's Day yet but Easter is in March this year, so it will be here before you know it.  :)


I created these egg shaped mini bread board sets just for Easter and I am so proud of them.  They are made from a special type of walnut that my hubby gets that I just love because of the beautiful shade of color through it......kinda like Easter eggs.  :)



For our table, I always like to use white dishes because that's my favorite but I also wanted to add a splash of Easter color so I picked up these lovely blue pasta bowls at Crate and Barrel.  They were a splurge for me but I couldn't resist and we eat a lot of pasta so hey, why not, right?


I also wanted something to put Easter treats in for my kids and thought that these burlap sacks were just the cutest thing ever.  I picked them up on Etsy here.



For some reason, I'm drawn to anything egg shaped, especially involving the kitchen, so making these boards was seriously so much fun.  They will be available in my Etsy shop for just the Easter holiday.  And they will only be available in this walnut. 



My hubby found this old table/desk and I absolutely love it.  When he found it, the drawer was full of all kinds of vintage brochures and letters, which were lots of fun to look at.  I had so much fun using it for this photo shoot.  If it was bigger and had enough space for 6 people, I would totally use it for our dining table.


So if you'd like to purchase a set of these cute little boards for Easter, click here.   Since this is a special seasonal item, quantities are limited.



And thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to visit and leave a sweet comment here on the blog.  I may not be able to respond to each of you, but know that I read every single comment and appreciate each one so much.   And a huge thank you to all my shop customers.  YOU make it possible for me to do what I love.....create.  :)

Easter Blessings to each of you!!

~Diana

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful table setting! I love the rustic charm it has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful. I really love your silverware--are they vintage? I'm inspired to use our antique set as our everyday set...I mean why not? I love the silver/gold patina, and you just can't find that with modern silverware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, Diana! Love 'em and that table:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane,
    What a wonderful photo shoot. The wooden egg shaped cutting boards Re so beautiful, how inspiring..
    Just perfect!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOvely Post! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is just absolutely darling, sweet friend!!! :). I'm cheering on Spring, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!! the little burlap bunnies are awesome too!! Thanks for sharing

    http://littlebrags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easter is one of my favorite holidays too - I didn't realize it was in March this year. I appreciate the heads up.

    Love your blog AND your shop. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy

    Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those boards are lovely!!! Your table looks so pretty, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a very talented woman! Thanks for sharing your creations with us. You see the world beautifully!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are Eggcellent! Sorry, couldn't resist :). Everything you do is Eggceptional and Eggsquisite!

    Okay, I'm done but I mean every word!
    I'm not Eggagerating ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Forex Market is very high for internet Business Users, Latest Forex updates, forex tips, Currency exchange rates, Daily updates news about Forex
    LatestFxMarket.Com

    ReplyDelete
  15. AMAZING BLOGG :)

    LOVE IT!

    XX http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely inspired when I visit your blog so thank you! Only wish I could push that inspiration to an outcome even 1/2 as perfect! :) Quick question I see on your blog & others gorgeous pieces I love that are from "old barn wood" where can that wood be found? Any direction you can offer would be awesome! Thanks again for being amazing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Diana , i really like your blog , your posting are very usefull for my life improvement

    ReplyDelete
  18. The bags are adorable and I love the egg bread boards! Found you through Pinterest and following along now. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love, love this! Your table looks beautiful and of course, I love the boards! The little Easter bags are adorable too.

    I used to love Easter, as did my mother. She passed away the Wed before Easter in '03 and I just haven't decorated since. I know she would admonish me for that ~ :)

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am in love with your Easter table! I just featured it today at Sophisticated Yellow. Come check it out! Thanks again for your inspirational design!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is seriously a gorgeous vintage Easter table! I love all of it! The cute little burlap bags with the rabbit stencil? WOW! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment today! I read every one and they always put a smile on my face! Thanks for stopping by!