Monday, November 12, 2012

Souvenir Lifestyle Magazine

Hey there!  Happy Monday!  A couple of months ago, I was contacted by Melaine Thompson, the Market Editor for Souvenir Lifestyle Magazine, and she told me that my bread boards had been selected to be in the magazine as a gift idea.  Well, to say I was excited is definitely an understatement.  I was so honored.  If you have read our blog for very long, you know how important my bread boards are to me as they are a tribute to my Dad.  I was so thrilled to have them included and I know he would be, too.


I am a HUGE fan of the magazine, as well as, a huge fan of all the contributors and of course, its creator, Heather Bullard.  Getting to look through this magazine when it comes out each season is something I really look forward to as the photos and content are always gorgeous and inspiring. 

And this Holiday issue certainly doesn't disappoint.  If you are looking for some Holiday inspiration, here it is.  You can purchase an online digital version of Souvenir Lifestyle from the website for only $3.95, so, grab yourself a cup of tea, get comfy and prepare to be inspired....

And thank you so much Souvenir Lifestyle and Melaine Thompson!  :-D

Have a wonderful day!
Diana

9 comments:

  1. This publication is new to me, I am sure going to check it out... the sample is beautiful. Congrats on having been selected for the new issue. Your bread boards are on my wish list!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandra!! And thanks for stopping by today! :)

      Delete
  2. you are so welcome! Isn't this issue to die for? I say that after I see each one, but I am literally drooling on my keyboard! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melaine, I totally agree! Amazing issue! I could stare at the photos all day... Many thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. What a cool honor! I love my mini bread boards so much! I get lots of compliments on them when we have friends over :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla! I'm glad you're still enjoying your boards! :)

      Delete
  4. Your blog is awesome!!! Love it! If you get chance check out out my blog - http://www.peppermintplace.blogspot.co.uk/ I'd really appreciate your comments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cool that is awesome.... Definitely going to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  6. well I just stubbled on your blog and so very glad I have! I just love everything! I look forward to visiting often!! xx kelly@ Naturally White :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment today! I read every one and they always put a smile on my face! Thanks for stopping by!