Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm Over At Beneath My Heart Today

Hey there! I'm guest posting over at Beneath My Heart today. I was absolutely thrilled and honored when Traci asked me to join her for Simple and Inexpensive Christmas Decorating ideas. I just love Traci and her inspiring blog. And I can't wait to see how her current home renovations look when complete.  
Hop on over to check out our Christmas tree and a few ideas for decorating for the holidays in a simple and inexpensive way.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Great guest post, Diana! Love your tree and your photos are lovely as usual. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've decorated beautifully at your home for Christmas. I read your blog and Traci's daily, so it was nice to see you guest posting. : )
    Like your idea of placing bulbs together instead of just one stand alone. I never would of thought of that. The look definitely is more eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Elizabeth! You have a great week as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment today! I read every one and they always put a smile on my face! Thanks for stopping by!