Saturday, October 15, 2011

Burlap Coffee Sack Winners!

The two winners of the pair of burlap coffee sacks are:

Lauren R. who's comment was:

Your home is beautiful and inspiring. These look great in your kitchen. I admire your hard work on everything in your home & the best part is that everything has a great story behind it. These 'curtains" would look great in my kitchen as well. Thank you for the opportunity for someone to win these!


Cindy Carter who's comment was:

Wow! What a really great idea! I LOVE coffee and these would look terrific in my kitchen. I'm new to your blog but I'm finding inspiration on each page I look through. Keep blogging!!

Congrats!!  Email me your address info!!  Have a great weekend everyone!



  1. my bread boards arrived today!!! they are
    BEAUTIFUL! will be doing a post about them this week!!

  2. Because I did not win :( could you tell me where to purchase some coffee sacks?


  3. Chris, thank you!! Glad you like them!

    Cheryl, I found the coffee sacks at our local farm supply store. They had tons. I don't know if they are something that all farm supply stores carry but you could try looking at one in your area. Thanks!

  4. Diana I am interested to know where you found the lower half curtain rods? if you have the info could you email me? thanks! Jena


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment today! I read every one and they always put a smile on my face! Thanks for stopping by!