Thursday, September 29, 2011

Medium Walnut Bread Boards

Happy Friday!  I don't know about you but I'm so happy it's Friday.

Got a little overwhelmed with things this week, so, I'm ready for the weekend.

I'm finally ready to list the medium walnut bread boards that so many of you have been requesting.  I happen to love this size and I have 6 available this week, but will have more.
When I first listed these bread boards back in August, they had a "3" on the front.  I decided to do one with a single initial to see what that looked like and I'm super happy with it.
Of course, you can choose to do any single letter or number you like, just list your specific request in the note from buyer section when you place your order.
I had fun playing around with these photos, though, I'm certainly no expert, it's just something I enjoy doing.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  Click here to order my medium walnut bread board.  Many thanks to you all!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice. Love the size and of course I love the "G"! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bread boards are so beautiful, and so are your pictures!! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera do you have? Is it one of the nice big ones or just a regular point and shoot? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heidi, I use a simple point and shoot but it's a good one that I'm so happy with. Check out my FAQ to find out more about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photo styling (and the boards too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must have been "one of those weeks". Hoping you are feeling refreshed and ready for a new week! Even toast looks tantalizing on your beautiful bread boards! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of these days, I'm going to catch these at the right time! LOL! They are so beautiful, no wonder they sell out so fast. Great idea to use the letter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment today! I read every one and they always put a smile on my face! Thanks for stopping by!