Thursday, August 11, 2011

Announcement

Hey there! 

After receiving so many requests for numbers on my mini bread boards, I'm adding a new listing.....these numbered mini bread board sets.  They will be exactly the same as the original mini bread board set, but with a number stenciled on the front and a $4 (1 dollar per board) charge for the numbers, as I am free handing that with espresso stain and it does take a good bit of time.  If you would like to request specific numbers, please do so in the note to seller box when you purchase the item.

I'm also adding cute little burlap and canvas totes to keep the boards inThey would make great Christmas gifts!  Watch for those soon!  They will be a perfect fit for my little bread boards.   
I appreciate you all so much!!
 

13 comments:

  1. I love the addition of numbers! Excited for you that your new business is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those!! I think I will have to snag a set for the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you are freehanding those numbers. You have amazing talent for sure! I already purchased a set of the boards without the numbers and LOVE them so much. I can't wait until you are able to make more of the larger walnut boards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lauren! Meagan, we are desperately searching for more walnut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. I found mini Burma bags a couple years ago and put homemade hot chocolate mix, homemade marshmallows, and hot to go cups with wood stirrers and napkins. They looked so Christmassy tied with twine, cypress and a jingle bell. I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be burlap...so much for texting! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! I love the addition of the numbers! Very creative! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diana,
    I received my bread board & LOVE it!! I featured it and "you" on my blog ~
    http://gypsyheartandsoul.blogspot.com/2011/08/bread-board-heaven.html

    Thanks again!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I MUST have these! I saw the one that Pat at Gypsy Heart posted about, and now I want a set of my own. I sure hope you post when they are available...I'm your newest follower so I can get my hands on the first batch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your bread boards and hope to purchase some soon. :)
    So excited for you!
    If you want me to give a shout out about your bread boards on my blog, just let me know. I think my readers would love them. :)
    xoxo
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. Traci, thank you! I would love for my boards to get a shout out on your blog! Many thanks to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the mini bread boards at the table settings, nice job and good luck with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment today! I read every one and they always put a smile on my face! Thanks for stopping by!