Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pea Pesto Crostini

If you're looking for a delicious, easy recipe for Memorial Day weekend, this appetizer from Giada does not disappoint.   I've made this so often that it is now a staple in our home.   We love it so much I just had to share.  But I also wanted to share this photo......my mom bought me a new camera for my birthday and I am positively giddy over the photos it produces.  Thank you Mom!  Can't wait to share my photos of my current home projects this week!  Try this recipe, you can find it here!  Happy weekend all!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty and appealing photo! You can't say you got a new camera without telling us what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, it's a Panasonic Lumix FH24. LOVE IT. I'm having so much fun playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, a new camera is always fun. These crostini are always a favorite of ours too. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made pea pesto just last week....love the stuff! So glad you shared the recipe with me a few months ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment today! I read every one and they always put a smile on my face! Thanks for stopping by!