Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello Weekend

After of week of such scary weather, is anybody as ready for a relaxing holiday weekend as we are? I'm looking forward to spending time with my family and working on some cool projects.
How cute are these little pies in a jar? I am so going to make some of these this weekend. Sometimes all it takes is a photo like this for creativity to take hold again and get your imagination working in exciting ways. After a week of feeling uninspired, I finally have some fun things that I'm working on that I look forward to blogging about after the holiday weekend.
(Photo via google image)
Hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend! A big thank you to all those who are serving or have served in order to preserve our freedom.


2 comments:

  1. That picture of the pie makes me want to eat pie-like right now! Very yummy. Have a great Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana, thank you for the nice comments you have left on our blog :) Things have been tough lately but I hope they keep getting back to normal. Never expected to go through something like this, especially in our first home. Anyway, sorry this isn't related to your post, the pics are beautiful, but just wanted to write you back quickly! Glad to be blogger connected :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment today! I read every one and they always put a smile on my face! Thanks for stopping by!