Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fun Glasses for Summer


Summer is all about fun and relaxation and what could be more relaxing than enjoying an ice cold drink in these cute little glasses. I came across these today and thought they were so adorable and fun that I just had to share. Bet you'll never guess where I purchased them.....The Dollar Tree! Really! You can find some great things at the place if you look and for a buck each, I wasn't going to pass them by. These will be the perfect fit for a cold glass of iced tea or freshly squeezed lemonade this summer! I just love a bargain!

3 comments:

  1. Oh those are too cute and perfect for summer. I love the price too! I am still looking for those blossom glasses from that Giada article. Remember those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these!!! I just went and bought the last 3 my dollar tree had. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these glasses too!! I love them, the kiddos still get the plastic ones though :)

    www.ditzalee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment today! I read every one and they always put a smile on my face! Thanks for stopping by!